Wondering how to make your new lingerie last? Here is what you need to know about properly washing your lingerie!
You will need water, a towel, and mild detergent or soap.
- Fill a sink or large bowl with warm water
- Add 1 TBSP. of soap
- Let soak for 5 minutes
- Gently knead the garment while in the water
- Soak for 5 more minutes
- Empty the basin and refill with clean water
- Rise until the soap is gone
- TIP Add a few drops of distilled white vinegar to the rinse water. It helps remove soap residue and acts as a natural fabric softener
- Carefully press any excess water from the fabric (don’t wring the material)
- TIP Wash your bras after every 2-4 weeks